Your CV needs to be more than just a list of jobs you’ve had. It needs to convey a convincing story about you to your potential employers who may not enough time to read all the detail you include. I am an established and qualified Career Coach. My mission is help you stand out. The testimonials I receive attest to that.
Here are 5 tips to get you going
· Create a stand-out front page of your CV including a well-crafted Profile Statement. This should convey a story about who you are and what you offer.
· Showcase career achievements that you are proud of. Examples include improving effectiveness or efficiency, leading an initiative that was adopted, or achieving recognition.
· Ensure the role descriptions under your Employment History detail significant tasks for that role and highlight strengths.
· Be thoughtful about how you express yourself. Respond to language identified in the job advertisement.
· Enhance readability through a mixture of text and bullet points. Remove words that add no value and use active language to clearly articulate what you did.
Contact me for Career Coaching including CV/application review and interview skills coaching.