As a highly-qualified and credentialled coach, I provide one-on-one sessions and workshops for individuals, businesses and organisations who would benefit from professional and independent guidance to navigate challenges, identify values and strengths, and recalibrate perceptions of what’s possible.
By using relevant diagnostic and assessment tools, combined with an engaging and energetic coaching style and also over 1300 hours of one-on-one and group coaching, my proven track record is highlighted by the positive feedback I receive from my clients.
I deliver excellent results across a range of flexible coaching services which include:
- Executive and workplace coaching
- Performance management
- Career planning and transition
- Effective communication
- Conflict resolution
- Work-life integration
- People and culture
- Emotional intelligence skilling and communication
How is coaching defined
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Coaches honour the client as the expert in his or her life and work, and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
I will help you identify and get clarity on what is important for you and what gets in the way, and help you to identify how to achieve the results you are wanting.
Contact me today to discuss my coaching services.
Learn more about:
- What should I look for in selecting a coach?
- Why is it important to have a coach with professional accreditation?
Request a Quote