View my CV for my full credentials, including qualifications and accreditations. Also available in a downloadable PDF.
My philosophy is to work with the individual needs of my clients. I ensure clarity so you know exactly what to expect, while remaining flexible and tailoring sessions and workshops to address issues and harness strengths.
I love what I do because the results are tangible, and can be life changing. I see myself as a confidante and support my clients with a range of services that help them reframe perspectives, solve problems and embed useful new skills, self-awareness and knowledge.
When you work with me, you can expect interactive one-on-one or group workshops, which seamlessly integrate real-life examples and practical tools. Drawing on robust methodology, I have had great success facilitating change for my clients by aligning professional and personal goals with values and strengths, to identify strategies and achieve outcomes.
Together we will proceed with purpose and devise an action plan that will underpin the path forward – a roadmap to a more confident and satisfying career and life with clarity and meaning.
Professional highlights include:
- Over 1300 hours of coaching expertise
- Delivered over 250 programs for a range of clients across the public and private sectors, from senior executive and executive to team member level
- Over 90% success rate in mediations resulting in an agreed outcomes statement
- Consistent high satisfaction levels in client testimonials
- International Conference Presenter – including Inspirational Leadership Summit in November 2020
- Experienced Executive Coach, Internal Coach and Manager-as-Coach
- Independently assessed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and National Mediation Accreditation System (NMAS)
- Implemented a coaching culture at Centrelink, which was awarded Finalist, People Management Initiative of the Year for the 2008 AHRI Awards
- Led an in-house coaching initiative at Centrelink – one of the first agencies to adopt this approach
- Host of the ‘Meet the Authors’ series for the Association for Coaching, commenced 2020
- Regional Chairs Committee Member with the Association for Coaching
- Events director and manager for eight years, Canberra Coach Week by the ACT branch of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Masters Thesis 2018 (University of Wollongong) identified best practice strategies in implementation of coaching in the workplace
- What Constitutes Effective Workplace Coaching and Mentoring research paper, 2006